The terms ‘Aviation Benefits’, ‘Aviation: Benefits Beyond Borders’, ‘enviro.aero’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the Air Transport Action Group, based in Geneva, Switzerland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or the companies and organisations we represent. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
www.aviationbenefits.org and www.enviro.aero and host ATAG are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. This policy applies to all the information we may collect on this website.
www.aviationbenefits.org and www.enviro.aero use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to compile reports for us on activity on the site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. How to reject or delete this cookie.