Ready Set Fly event for individuals with autism and developmental disabilities
• Participants going through simulated check-in process at ticket counter and security checkpoint
• Interview opportunities with select participating families and experts on neuro-developmental challenges from The Arc San Francisco
• Media access onboard JetBlue aircraft
San Francisco International Airport, International Terminal, Departure Level. Family practice ticketing and check-in will occur at the JetBlue ticket counter, located at Aisle 10 of the International Terminal Main Hall.
Saturday, September 22, 2018
• 1:00pm - Media are welcome to arrive, set up
• 1:30pm - Families go through ticketing, security checkpoint, out to departure gate area
• 2:30pm - Families board JetBlue aircraft
• 3:30pm - Event concludes
Attending media are welcome to access the departure gate area, but will be required to undergo screening at the security checkpoint. All current TSA restrictions on items permitted through security will apply. For more information, please visit: www.tsa.gov/travel
Please park in the International Garage “A” and bring your ticket for validation. If you require curbside parking, please call in advance. Space is limited and offered on a first come basis.