Exact details of the CORSIA will be finalised over the coming years, but there are a range of resources already available for operators to get some more information – see also the frequently asked questions section.
- ICAO Assembly Resolution A39-19: which provides the details on scheme
- Download the Countdown to CORSIA checklist
- IATA web page on CORSIA
- IATA Fuel Reporting & Emissions Database - FRED
- ICAO web page on CORSIA (inlcuding the latest list of States which have volunteered for the scheme)
Over the coming years, there will be a range of different events and workshops to build operator knowledge of the CORSIA details. Keep up to date with these opportunities by returning to this page, or signing up at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Sustainable Aviation Summit: 3-4 October 2017, Geneva, Switzerland. There will be a special CORSIA workshop as part of this global industry event.
- IATA 3rd Alternative Fuel Symposium: 16-17 November 2017, Vancouver, Canada. It is expected to have a panel session dedicated to Sustainable Aviation Fuel and CORSIA
CORSIA WORKSHOPS are scheduled for the coming year. The workshops page has further information. These initial workshops are being organised by IATA, ATAG and IBAC along with regional associations. Further workshops will be added throughout 2018.